HAP understands that sometimes people may wish to show their support in ways other than giving monetary donations. There are many ways in which you can express you support for HAP. No gift is too small. All donations are deeply appreciated by our organization and the people we serve.
The following is a list of items that are needed by HAP programs/departments and would be greatly appreciated. HAP has created a wishlist on Amazon.com for those interested in helping HAP and its programming. To see the list please click here. Of course, donors may choose to give items not listed.
Youth and Family Programs:
- Art supplies including:
- construction paper
- scrap book paper
- glue sticks/bottles
- sketch books
- Baking supplies including:
- baking trays
- cake trays
- decorating bags
- decorating icing tips
- Toys for children between the ages of 8 years to 14 years old.
- Movies, DVDs and CDs that are age appropriate and censored.
- baseballs and bats
- baseball gloves
- tennis rackets
- tennis balls
- flag football belts
- small cones, big cones
- basketball hoop stands
- A metal bin for transporting and holding all the balls.
- Bulk Tickets to theatre shows, movies, musicals, museums and boat rides in Mpls and
- Camping gear including:
- air mattresses, air mattress pump,
- sleeping bags,
- pillows, pillow cases (unused)
- thin blankets (unused)
- bug sprays, sun block,
- life vests,
- fishing poles, tackle box.
- Sleds, gloves, snow suits.
- Room dividers,
- Movable white board on wheels,
- Movable bulletin board on wheels,
- Small white boards for writing, white board markers.
- Bulk quantity notebooks and journals
Education and Training Program
Phonics flip chart
Dry Erase Markers
3-hole paper punch
Children’s non-fiction books. Example, the Scholastic books on geography
Camcorder and stand to record classroom learning.
Children’s Books (Hmong and English)
School Supplies ( notebooks, pencils, folders, backpacks, etc.)
- Hmong Radios---the 24 hr kind
- Dish Racks
- Pillow and Pillow Cases
- Under Garments
- Gift Bags/Toiletries
Employment Services Program
1. Bulk Copy Paper and Green Paper, Orange Paper
5. File cabinets
6. Small dry erase boards for cubicles
7. Cork boards for cubicles
8. Headsets for telephones